CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More PSAs from Coffeelady

  •  Just as a pregnant belly doesn't mean, "Please tell me in gory detail about your emergency unmedicated C-section after 205450349453 hours of labor", a newborn baby doesn't mean "Please tell me all about your two year old who is serving twenty to life for arson and murder, and why you still haven't lost your baby weight".
  • A new baby doesn't also invite intrusive medical questions.  Even if I did have an epidural/C-section/silent birth, I would not tell you about it.  Did I ask you if you've had your prostate checked recently?
  • Occasionally, babies are removed from their carseats in public places for reasons other than breastfeeding or diaper changes.  While neither is something I personally would choose to do in public, technically neither is illegal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment